Robert N. Bryant
- Retired with 20 years US Army active duty service
- Former physical fitness instructor
- Keto Coach @ketogenicinfo
- Formerly obese type 2 diabetic with fatty liver
- Gained knowledge to successfully reverse fatty liver, obesity, and diabetes (type 2)
- Ketogenic/low carb diet student, teacher, and enthusiast.
- Webmaster @ ketogenicinfo.com
- Ketogenicinfo YouTube Channel
- Quora Knowledge Contributor
- Reddit Moderator
- My Transformation
- Google Profile
Ketogenicinfo’s Mission Statement
To provide accurate, science based information on the ketogenic diet based on documented scientific studies and real life experience. I pledge to research my data and provide sources to back up my claims and comments. I consider myself a researcher.
I dissect scientific studies and use numerous sources, but here are some of my favorites:
- Google Scholar
- US National Library of Medicine
- National Institutes of Health
- Harvard School of Public Health
- Science Daily
- Long-term effects of a ketogenic diet in obese patients
I learned through real life experience that a low carbohydrate diet can drastically improve one’s health. I set out upon a quest to spread this information far and wide with the ultimate goal of helping people achieve good health. Someone helped me with the knowledge that I feel saved my life and now I feel obligated to pay it forward.
I don’t claim to be a doctor, but I am not just making this stuff up. Biomedical information published in scientific articles can be grossly divided into “established knowledge” and “emerging knowledge”. I include both, but will try to differentiate between the two.
Keto Diet Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
The content on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
You must be logged in to post a comment.